Sunday, 17 July 2011

WOW I cant believe that you can see who is viewing your profile! [Facebook Scam Alert]

Hey friends,New scam on facebook is like some previous scams which pretend to show who viewed your Profile   but beware friends as previously said there is no such application which shows who viewed your profile .the scam complete signature message is given below

WOW I cant believe that you can see who is viewing your profile!I just saw my top 10 profile VIEWERS and I am SHOCKED from who is viewing my profile!You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFILE...NOW TRY TO FIND OUT WHO'S STALKING AT YOU HERE
It is a rough application  ,If you click on the Link you will be taken to a page like below


If you click on continue you will be taken to the request for permission page like normal applications on facebook 
If you click on allow that means you are giving the authority to the app developer to access you data even when you are not using the application..
This spammy message will be passed to your friends to spread this scam further.

Share this info with your friends....Like Us

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment