Thursday, 28 July 2011

Facebook Attitude Updates statuses - Facebook updates collection



Hey facebookers,love to update on your facebook wall,and get so many like and comments.Just copy and paste on of the attitude status update on your wall and show them your attitude.
  • ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ Can you do me a favor? Take a picture of yourself, and send it to me. I am playing cards and seem to be missing the Joker. ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠
  •  An evil device invented by Satan to disrupt the peaceful sleep of otherwise happy folks at a predetermined hour.
  •  Your name knows Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...
  •  I didn't fall, I attacked the floor.
  •  I’m afraid of three things: Women, snakes, and the police. They all have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.
  •  Before you use the bathroom in someones house make sure you check they have toilet paper!!
  •  says "pardon me, but your status is showing
  •  Intelligent girls are found in every CORNER of earth. But unfortunately earth is ROUND''. . .!
  •  I believe in love at first sight because i am loving my mom since i opened my eyes......
  •  says, "before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, so when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  •  Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it 'The Present'
  •  Dear Week, You are not attractive and I am leaving you for Weekend.. I'd say it wasn't you, and that it was me.. But yeah, it was you..
  • My mom thinks LOL stands for ""lots of love" and texted me "Your Grandma just died. LOL."
  •  Cutler used to have a handle on life… but, it broke
  • I did not slap you... I simply high-fived your face. :)
  •  If you notice this notice, you'll notice that this notice isnt even worth noticing.
  •  Unfortunetley for me, mirrors dont talk. Lucky for you, they dont laugh either.
  •  We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment